Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've Got Crabs!

In this crazy crab dream, I was driving a dune buggy across a dirt road.  The road then turned into thick bundled cable wires that were suspended high over a massive canyon.  I kept driving but was a little freaked out.  Once I got to the other side, there was a group of people around a bonfire.  They were drinking beer and cooking dinner so I decided to stay for a bit, even though I didn’t know anyone.



There was a small cage filled with huge crabs that were being steamed over a smaller open fire.  I looked closer at the cage and saw a little boy inside it, gnawing on a live crab.  Nobody seemed to care so I walked over and grabbed what I thought was a dead crab.  As I put it on my plate, it sprang to life and jumped towards me.  It latched onto my face with one of its huge claws and I immediately woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment