Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Bad Case of Stockholm Syndrome

In this strange dream, I was being held hostage by a couple of teenage boys.  I don’t know what crime they committed but the cops had them surrounded in an abandoned warehouse.  The kids were blindly firing their guns out the window.  One of them handed me a gun and said, “You’re with us now.”  I must have had Stockholm Syndrome as I gladly took it and started shooting at the cops.  Then we all ran out the back door.

We sprinted across an open field and ducked into a small house.  Once inside, we sat on a small couch.  A large guy immediately rushed out of a bedroom and yelled, “Okay, who has the stuff?”  Nobody said anything.  He got in my face and screamed the same question.  I told him I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about.  He yelled even louder, demanding I give him the drugs.  I denied that I had anything.  He reached into one of jacket pockets and pulled out a baggie full of cocaine.  One of the kids gave me a high five.


No comments:

Post a Comment