Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jail Break!

In this strange prison dream, I was in a jail cell with a guy I didn’t know and we were going to break out.  I knew this guy had broken out of prison before so I assumed he had a good plan.  My back was towards him and when I turned around, he was already climbing up a rope ladder and out of our cell.  He looked down at me and said, “Well come on.”  So I climbed up the ladder and we broke out of jail together.


We then found ourselves at an old lumber mill.  I thought it was abandoned until I heard a conveyor belt start up.  On it were large wooden barrels, each containing a chicken with only their heads exposed.  At the end of what looked like an assembly line was a guy with a hammer.  As each barrel went by him, he clubbed each chicken over the head, immediately killing it.

A little freaked out, we got the hell out of there.  It was now dark out and we were in an open field.  We saw a bunch of cops with guns and flashlights, no doubt searching for us.  We hid behind some shrubs and heard a guy rapidly approaching.  He pulled out a large sword, hacked threw the bushes and was only a few feet from us.  I stood up and thrust a thin fencing sword into his stomach and the blade came out through his lower back.  He pulled it out, looked at the weapon and just started laughing uncontrollably.

No comments:

Post a Comment