Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flying Fish the Size of Volkswagens

In this strange flying fish dream, I was partying on a large boat with a bunch of people, speeding across the water.  I recognized a few of the women.  It was sunny out and everyone was in their bathing suits, having a good time.  There was a woman standing by herself at the very front of boat, watching some small fish jump in and out of the water.  Suddenly the fish were getting bigger and flying directly into her, one after another.  They kept hitting her in the face but she wouldn’t move.  I just stood there and watched.  A fish the size of a Volkswagen Beetle then flew out of the water and slammed into her, knocking her over the side of the boat. 


Next thing I knew, we were all lying on the beach, which was covered with snow.  There was ice in the water but we were swimming nonetheless.  Then a snowball fight broke out.  As I was sitting on the beach, I could still see small fish jumping out of the water.  A large one jumped out and was coming right for my face.  Just before it was going to hit me, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment