Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Devil Plays a Mean Centerfield

In this nightmare, I was playing baseball against the devil.  He was the centerfielder for the opposing team.  He was enormous, bright red and had small horns.  Every time one of our players would get a hit and run to the base, the devil would morph into another player on the field and tag us out.  Somehow we managed to get the bases loaded but the devil executed a triple play.  I got a hit and was running towards first base when the devil appeared and tagged me out.  Pissed, I charged him but he disappeared and didn’t return.

I then found myself at a house I’d never been in before.  It was late at night and all the lights were out but there was some moonlight coming in through the windows.  I slowly walked throughout the house to see if the devil had followed me there but there was no sign of him.  As I made my way down a hallway, the front door slammed open and the devil charged in.  He immediately saw me and gave me a subtle grin.  I rushed him and he stabbed me in the stomach with a gold-pointed spear.  I immediately woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment