Friday, February 18, 2011

My Only Weapon Was a Cadbury Easter Egg

In this spy dream, I was on a secret mission in Germany, trapped in an underground lair with a group of strangers.  However, I recognized one person and that was Dwayne Johnson.  Of course, better known as The Rock.  We were surrounded by thick concrete walls that looked impenetrable.  We searched everywhere for a way to escape but found nothing.  Frustrated, a guy pulled out a sledge hammer and swung it wildly into the walls with no success.  I leaned back against a rock, which must have triggered a switch as the floor opened up and a staircase appeared.


We all walked down the long staircase and into a dark corridor.  At the end of it was a secured door with an illuminated keypad next to it.  I typed in some random numbers and the door opened.  We piled through it and into a large cave that had a massive body of water in front of it.  A boat was speeding away and on it was a guy who looked like Jesus, but he was only wearing boxers and a t-shirt.  Apparently he was the guy we were after but there was no chance of catching him.


A submarine then surfaced and out game a few guys with guns.  We tried to hide but I was spotted.  One guy fired a hand gun at me and bullets whizzed by my head.  None of us had weapons but I looked in my hand and I was holding what looked like a Cadbury Easter egg.  I tossed it at the submarine and it exploded like a hand grenade, sinking the vessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment