Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shaquille O'Neal is a Whore!

In this celebrity dream, I was at a house party with several women and a couple of guys, but I didn’t know any of them.  Shaquille O'Neal walked into the living room completely naked.  Apparently he was a prostitute.  All of the girls stared at him and giggled in excitement.  He approached them and they chatted for a bit.  I heard one of the girls ask her friend for $150, which she then handed over to Shaq.  They left the room together and didn’t return.

I walked outside and there were a lot of people partying on the front lawn and driveway.  I saw my Jag with the trunk open and people were pulling beer out of it.  I ran down to my car and saw it was completely filled with ice and a full assortment of beer.  I grabbed a beer and then slammed the trunk on some guy’s hand.  He screamed in pain.  But when I looked at him, blood was gushing from his nose and mouth.  His buddy sprinted towards me and I thought I was going to get pummeled.  He ran right by me and took a swing at a group of nearby guys.  They beat the hell out of him and when the guy walked back, his face was bloodied too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment