Thursday, January 6, 2011

World's Biggest Waterfall

In this waterfall dream, I was on a road trip with a few of my friends.  We got lost and then found ourselves walking along a dirt path high above a large river.  Suddenly the ground gave out and we were all sliding down a steep hill.  Then we were freefalling and landed in the river, which was moving swiftly.  We tried swimming to shore but the current was too strong.  There were other people on the river but they were in rafts and didn’t seem to notice us.  Shortly up ahead the river seemed to just drop off so we all grabbed onto a large tree branch and pulled ourselves up on some rocks.  I told my friends I wanted to see how far the drop off was so I leisurely swam to the edge of the river.  I looked down and the drop off was at least a 1,000 feet and at the bottom was a small pool of water.


I explained to my friends that since I was dreaming we could jump off the edge and be fine but they weren’t convinced.  So I swam back to the edge of the river and jumped.  I was falling fast but as I got towards the bottom, I was sucked into a large cave, which became smaller and smaller until it was just a tube.  I slid through this tube at amazing speeds and eventually found myself on a water slide, still moving very fast.  I flew out of the slide during one of the turns and then landed on another slide, right behind a group of Asian women.  When the slide ended, we all got out and I saw my friends coming out of the woods, covered in dirt and sweat and very pissed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment