Friday, December 24, 2010

Breaking and Entering....and Cleaning

In this weird nightmare, I was home sound asleep when I was awoken by my front door opening. Whoever was breaking into my apartment was clearly not trying to be quiet. I attempted to get up but felt frozen in my bed so I just lied there. I then heard multiple footsteps across my hardwood floors. I also heard several voices but I couldn’t make out what they were saying.


 
Having intruders in my home freaked me out but I didn’t feel I was in any danger. Next I heard some other loud noises in my living room but couldn’t figure out what they were. Mainly out of curiosity, I dragged myself out of bed and slowly opened my bedroom door. In my apartment was a small housecleaning crew, vacuuming my carpets and dusting my furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment