Monday, December 13, 2010

My Naked Ex-Girlfriend Works for Buick

In this lucid dream, I was at an ex-girlfriend’s apartment with a buddy of mine.  She was sleeping naked on the couch so I checked out her ass for a bit then covered her up with a blanket.  We turned on the TV and next thing I knew, I was skydiving.  I hovered above some large pine trees and then over a lake.  When it seemed like I was going to land, I would immediately get elevated again.  I floated over the lake for a while and could see brightly colored sharks swimming after a guy but they couldn’t catch him.

I flew over a golf course and landed on a frontage road.  I then found myself on a bike, pedaling furiously.  Right in front of me landed a golf ball, then another.  I looked back and saw a couple of guys hitting balls in my direction.  I yelled, “Ass!” but I don’t think they heard me.  Suddenly I was back in my ex-girlfriend’s apartment, standing in the kitchen with my buddy.  I asked my friend why he lived with my ex-girlfriend and he replied, “Oh, because she works at Buick now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment