Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blood on My Face......Top Down on My Jag

In this nightmare, I was sitting at a kitchen table with a group of people I didn’t know.  Suddenly two men with hand guns burst into the room.  Without hesitation, they shot two people in the head at point blank range.  Blood splattered on my face and all over the table.  One of the men shoved a gun hard into my left temple and coldly said, “If you move or a make a sound, I’ll blow your fucking brains out.”  While this was happening, the other guy pulled out a hammer and started beating people with it.  Since I was told not to move, I couldn’t see who was getting hit but could hear deathly screams all around me.

I then found myself outside, watching these same two men spray machine gun fire into another group of people.  I could see my convertible Jaguar parked in a carport about twenty yards away so I made a break for it.  Once I got in the car, I started it up and for some reason decided to put the top down.  Just as I was about to hit the gas, one of the men was in my passenger seat and yelled, “Let’s go!”  So I gunned it and the car roared by the group of people that were still being terrorized by the other guy.  Once we were well away from the chaos, the guy leaned over and said, “You know, under different circumstances, I think we could have been friends.”



I finally parked the car in the middle of a residential street but left it running and got out.  As I was talking to a group of onlookers, a guy I went to college with jumped into my car and sped away.  Apparently he was really drunk.  We could hear him screeching around corners and eventually he made his way back to us.  He slammed on the brakes and slid onto the sidewalk.  The car went up on two wheels, hovered in this position for a second, and then fell onto the left side.  My buddy got and said “Dude, sorry about your car.”

No comments:

Post a Comment