Saturday, December 11, 2010

Courtney Cox is my Girlfriend but She's Dying

In this celebrity dream, I was Courtney Cox’s boyfriend and we were lying in bed together spooning.  We were fully clothed and on top of the covers but there were a half-dozen people in the room staring at us.  Apparently she was very sick and didn’t have much time to live.  I started crying uncontrollably since I knew she was going to die very soon.  Nobody in the room said a word but they were all crying.  I was just about to tell her that I loved her when a doctor burst into the room.


He announced that Courtney was no longer ill and was not in any danger of dying.  Without saying a word, she got out of bed and walked out of the room.  The other people followed her while I sat on the bed confused.  Instead of going after her, I called her cell phone but she didn’t answer.  I tried a couple more times with no success.  I sent several text messages but no response.  It seemed like an eternity went by until I finally got a text from her that read, “Wanna catch a movie tonight?”

1 comment:

  1. I consider any dream with Courtney Cox in it a blessing.

    ReplyDelete