Monday, December 20, 2010

Pint of Tequila & Neil Patrick Harris

In this celebrity dream, I was hanging out with Neil Patrick Harris at a house party.  There was a group of people standing around a table drinking Tequila shots.  One of the guys asked me if I wanted a shot so I obliged.  He filled up a pint glass with Tequila and handed it to me. 



I grabbed the large shot and drank it down in just a few seconds.  My head immediately felt fuzzy and I proclaimed, "I think I'm done after this."  I woke up the next morning in a large drawer in somebody's bedroom.  I got up and stumbled through the house and out the front door.  I could see my car parked on the street and as I got closer to it, I noticed it was missing the entire hood along with the front and back left fender wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment