Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wicked Smart Zombies

In this surreal zombie dream, I was at this huge and very old hotel. I was walking around outside with some people I didn’t know and we were attacked by zombies. But these were not your typical zombies. They were smarter, bigger and definitely moved faster. A couple of people in our group got mauled but a handful of us escaped to a basement in the hotel.



We then got into a battle with some zombies and I was throwing fire crackers into a large group of them. Everyone in my group died so I ran up some stairs, into a large room and closed the door and held it shut. Some zombies followed me and were trying to push through the door. It suddenly got eerily quiet and then one of the zombies started talking and tried to convince me to open the door.

When he realized I wasn’t going to let them in, they bull rushed the door and were making their way into the room. At this point, I ran out a back door, through the lobby and then down a big flight of stairs. I eventually wound up in a dark bedroom and hid under a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment