Friday, January 14, 2011

White Socks, Dark Suit

In this strange dream, I was with my boss at an investor conference in New York at a large hotel.  He was the guest speaker but wasn’t presenting for a few hours so we went our separate ways.  We made plans to meet in the lobby at 2:00pm, a half hour before his presentation.  I decided to go to the hotel bar and have a drink to kill some time.  While sitting at the bar, I met a woman and we started drinking heavily until we were both pretty hammered.  We went to my hotel room and passed out immediately.  I woke up at 2:00pm and panicked.


I frantically tried to put my suit on but things were happening in slow motion.  It seemed like an eternity before I got my shoes on and belt buckled.  I tried to hurry to the elevator but found myself unable to run.  I finally got to the conference room at 2:35 and my boss was up on stage, showing some random video that I’d never seen before.  I sat in the very front row, watching his presentation wondering what they hell he was doing.  I decided to kick my feet up on the stage and when I did this, I realized I was wearing white tube socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment