Thursday, January 20, 2011

Huge Waves and Sea Creatures in San Diego

In this bizarre ocean dream, I was in San Diego hanging out at the beach with a group of my old college buddies.  I went into the ocean and as I was floating in the water, I noticed several large sea creatures near me, including some whales.  They started circling me and were growing larger in number.  A couple of large fins surfaced and I immediately thought, “Shark!”  I panicked and tried to swim to shore but I was getting nowhere.  I froze for a brief second and a huge wave poured down on me and washed me to where my friends were sitting.  They kept talking amongst themselves, not realizing what had happened to me.

I then found myself driving along the coastline in an open-top Jeep Wrangler.  I was admiring the view of the ocean when 50-foot waves started to form.  I watched them crash down near the beach, fully expecting to get pulverized by them.  However, the instant they hit the sand they disintegrated.  I kept driving and was now traveling over a large bridge.  Suddenly the large sea creatures that were terrorizing me in the ocean were now popping up through the road.


1 comment: