Saturday, January 8, 2011

Michael Westen, Super Financial Analyst!

In this celebrity dream, I was hanging out with super spy Michael Westen from the TV show Burn Notice.  However, he wasn’t a spy but rather a financial analyst investigating an insider trading case at a large corporation.  Even as a financial guy, he seemed way cool.  I was his right-hand man, helping him with the investigation.  We were driving around in a golf cart – but not on a golf course – and he was working on his laptop, frantically punching numbers into a spreadsheet.  I was perusing some financial documents although I had no idea what I was looking for.  We were growing frustrated since we couldn’t find any hard evidence of insider trading. 


When I looked up from my papers, I noticed we were now on a golf course, driving really fast and quickly approaching a tee box.  We drove over the tee box and there was a 20-foot cliff on the other side but Michael didn’t notice at all.  I thought we would crash for sure but we landed safely and were now in a tunnel, moving at the same speed as the traffic all around us.  Still not aware of his surroundings, he looked up from his laptop and yelled, “I got it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment