Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Evil Monkeys!

In this scary monkey dream, I was a passenger in the back of an older van.  We were driving down a single-lane highway in the middle of nowhere and I didn’t know the driver.  I looked out the front window and as far as I could see, there were evil monkey’s lining both sides of the highway.  They all had large swords and were swatting at the van as we drove by them.  I heard a loud thump on top of the van and then saw a sword coming through the metal.  The blade missed me but a monkey hand with long sharp claws reached inside and ripped off a chunk of skin from my right shoulder.


The driver realized what was happening and swerved frantically and the monkey flew off the top of the van.  He kept swerving and I could hear multiple thud sounds and screeching as we ran over countless evil monkeys.  We eventually didn’t see any more of them so we parked the van at the first house we came across.  We went inside expecting to know the owners but when we got into the living room, they were human-sized cat people standing on their hind legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment