Monday, January 24, 2011

Body Surfing Down the Streets of Monterey

In this funny surfing dream, I was in my apartment but I was living in Monterey, California.  There were a bunch of people I didn’t know in my living room.  Somebody opened my front door and a huge wave instantly crashed through my apartment.  We left the door open and decided we’d body surf the next wave that came through.  As expected, another swell was forming in the distance and it was moving swiftly down the street.  We all ran outside and when the water hit us, a bunch of us rode the wave back into my living room and crashed against the wall.  We did this a couple more times.

When the next wave started to form, it was absolutely enormous.  So big it was knocking over cars and buses.  It eventually made its way to my apartment and completely flooded it.  I found some dry space on top of a tall book shelf and was trying to keep my phone and camera from getting wet.  I then climbed out a window and saw the streets were completely flooded with at least 10 feet of water.  My brother floated by me on a wooden desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment