Friday, September 17, 2010

Eject!

In this fun dream, I was lounging on a chair on the back deck of a large house that was perched high atop a mountain.  I was enjoying the view of a lake off in the distance, which looked like Lake Tahoe but it was hard to tell since I was so high up.  Suddenly my chair ejected me over the deck railing and I was free falling and thought death was certain.  I frantically moved my arms like a swimmer doing the breast stroke and realized I was not falling anymore, but flying.

While I kept doing this move, I was getting closer to the lake and further away from the house.  I eventually got to the point where I knew I was going to crash and when I did, I landed butt first into a very shallow part of the lake.  I just listlessly skipped across the water and came to a stop on a small beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment