Friday, September 24, 2010

Guitar Hero

In this funny dream, I was playing acoustic guitar for a rap band during a live concert in what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse.  We were on a large stage and the place was packed with a lot of cheering people.  There were a couple of other guys playing guitar too and they seemed like they knew what they were doing.  However, I was just strumming a few of the same chords over and over again but neither the band members or the crowd seemed to notice.  Plus I was sitting down for some reason so I was virtually out of sight.  Even though it was a rap band, we started playing a Metallica song but I just kept strumming my guitar.  The lead guitarist completely butchered the introductory guitar riff so the crowd booed us and they all quickly left the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment