Monday, September 13, 2010

Office Space

In this crazy dream, I was at work in my office but it was located on a small air field. I was doing an online fantasy football draft but could only see a white hologram of my friend giving me the finger on my computer monitor. Then two stunning blonde women and one man came into my office and told me of an accounting error that I needed to know about. While they were explaining the details, the women’s blouses kept shrinking and they could barely keep their breasts from falling out. With this distraction, I only remember that the error would benefit the company by $150M but not until the year 2070.

Then people came pouring into my office and suddenly the room was filled with about a dozen people I didn’t know. Then from my computer came the sounds of cheering, since the fantasy football draft was still going on. I frantically tried to turn off my computer but couldn’t do it. I could still see the hologram of my friends hand so I reached into the monitor and pulled off a blue, button-up shirt he was wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment