Thursday, September 2, 2010

Flash Flood

In this strange dream, I was walking through a little town that resembled the village where the hobbit’s lived in the movie Lord of the Rings. The rolling hills were very green and covered with moss, lush bushes and small trees. All of the streets were made of stone and the buildings were very old. I was on a business trip with my boss but then ended up with my ex-girlfriend, who had blonde hair instead of her normal black hair.

We were sitting outside at a little restaurant on top of a small hill, looking down on the main street of the town. Suddenly the streets started flooding with several feet of water and the parked cars were floating away. I specifically remember a flattened, light blue Porsche Carerra floating down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment