Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Auckland

In this surreal dream, I was outside at a restaurant at the base of an enormous mountain in Auckland, New Zealand. The mountain went as high as I could see and then disappeared into the clouds. There were two huge yellow slides that also went up the mountain and into the clouds. I got on the gondola that was taking people to the top of the mountain so they could ride the slides down. When I finally got to the top, I was inside another restaurant where I was the guest speaker at a deaf person convention. I looked out into the crowd and saw George Costanza (from Seinfeld) and quickly ran off the stage.

I then got in line to ride the slide but when I got to the front, people were getting into red cylinder cages and the slide was actually a roller coaster. I got in the cage and off I went. I was moving down the mountain at blinding speeds, going through cork screw turns and huge loops. I looked to my left and could see people on the other slide, also in a red cage, mimicking my every move. As I got near the base of the mountain, I was no longer in the red cage but sliding on my butt down a big yellow slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment