Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crocosaur

In this strange dream, I was driving on a desolate, winding road when it started absolutely dumping snow. Not having tire chains and quickly losing use of my breaks, I listlessly slid into an empty parking lot and realized I was in some random little town. I didn’t see people but I saw a crummy house that was floating in the air, being held up by hundreds of strands of rope. I then found myself in the living room of this house with a little Asian man who sensed I had some sort of higher mind power. There were a few other guys in the room with me but I don’t recall what they looked like.

There were also 3 large throw pillows in the room and we were told to stare at them and with the power of our minds, turn them into something else. I stared intently and one of the pillows turned into a huge, blue and green crocodile but it looked more like a stuffed animal, or maybe even claymation……but it was snarling and a little scary. It kept morphing into a dinosaur - maybe a T-Rex but it resembled other types of dinosaurs as well. It was still blue and green but a lot bigger than the crocodile and it started coming towards me aggressively. The little Asian man yelled, “That’s enough!” and I lost concentration and the dinosaur turned back into a throw pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment