Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vegas, Baby!

In this weird dream, I was at a DMV office in Las Vegas but I was there looking at a kiosk that had some pictures of a girl I used to date. They were pretty revealing pictures and I recall she was wearing a sexy red dress. Next I was walking down the Vegas strip trying to get back to my hotel. I was tired of walking and couldn’t find a taxi but saw a water slide that apparently went to my hotel. The water slide was going up a hill but I still jumped head first into it and the water powered me up the slide and dumped me right into my hotel lobby.

In the lobby was a group of girls, including the girl from the kiosk pictures. I started talking to them and mentioned the pictures I had just seen. The girl I dated didn’t seem too concerned about them but some random guy that overheard our conversation flipped out and said he would see to it that the pictures would be removed. He borrowed a light blue, 1960-something Mustang from a group of strangers and was gone for a while. He eventually came back and pulled me aside and said, “No worries bro, it’s been taken care of.”

No comments:

Post a Comment