Friday, August 27, 2010

Wheelie Time

In this funny dream, I was in a friend’s kitchen but nothing looked familiar to me. It was a lot smaller and the décor, along with every appliance, seemed to be from the 1970’s. My friend was cooking four different things at once on the stove top and then suddenly the whole stove started shaking violently. I then heard the loud roar of an engine and turned around to see another two friends sitting on this huge motorcycle in the hallway of the house. The back wheel was thick and as big as a tractor tire but the front tire was tiny. The rear fender well was painted obnoxious neon colors and the whole bike looked ridiculous. They revved up the engine and tore off down the hallway and eventually out onto the street.

My friend and I quickly followed. It was then I noticed another small set of tires that were coming off the back of the bike. They kind of looked like training wheels but were connected by two long metal rods so the wheels were a good 10 feet behind the bike. I realized they were there to keep the bike stable so they could pop wheelies without crashing the bike. They rode around in the street for a while - in wheelie form only - and I finally asked, “Is that thing street legal?”

No comments:

Post a Comment