Saturday, August 28, 2010

Good Fellas

In this crazy dream, I was on the second floor of a two-story seedy motel, running from the mob.  Apparently I was supposed to protect somebody from a mob hit in one of the motel rooms.  I ran down the stairs as a mobster was chasing after me.  I was then on my belly in the parking lot, next to a large water fountain, trying to hide from Joe Pesci.  He was on his cell phone and walking slowly around the fountain, talking to someone about killing me.

I kept sliding around the fountain on my belly, trying to keep him from seeing me.  Then I slowly slid all the way down the parking lot and was completely out of his sight.  I then found myself on the second floor again looking down at Joe Pesci who was taking a dump in the parking lot.  I struck a match and flung it on his poo and he caught on fire and died.

No comments:

Post a Comment