Monday, August 30, 2010

Outdoor Strippers

In this crazy dream, it was late at night and I was walking down a street in a large city and for some reason I was wearing a suit. There were lots of people on the sidewalk and in the streets but no cars. It didn’t look like the safest neighborhood so I was a little scared. But I kept walking and came to an outdoor strip club that was in a parking lot with a tarp over it. I recognized a buddy of mine so I figured I would stay for a bit and check out the entertainment.

I went for some money in my wallet and didn’t have any and my ATM card was missing. I searched for a bank but couldn’t find one and then I came across a guy in a small booth who said he could get me money, but only $256. I took the money and started walking back to the strip club. I then saw two guys running down the street, coming towards me pretty quickly. They ran by me as one guy was clearly chasing the other guy. He eventually caught him and a fight broke out. Not liking violence I kept walking away from the fight but could hear people cheering.  After a long time I heard a guy say, “OK, break it up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment