Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kickball Bully

In this funny dream, I was playing kickball and a girl on my team kicked the big red rubber ball to the third baseman, who threw it to first base.  It went past the first baseman so she kept running towards second base but slipped and fell.  The first basement picked up the ball and threw it to the second basemen, who was an absolutely huge guy with white spiked hair.  He caught it and tagged her out on her legs, then he tagged her out a second time by slamming the ball into her face.  Our whole team ran onto the field to yell at the guy and I said, “Dude, what’s up with the second tag?”  He didn’t reply so I gave him serious stink eye as I walked off the field.

I was then watching the huge second basemen and a guy from our team play ping pong.  I was still giving him stink eye and he told me to go f@#k myself.  I was then outside walking next to him and he said to me, “You’re not bad at kickball….for a girl.”  I laughed obnoxiously at this and told him that was so funny because I’m a guy but I play like a girl.  I told some people around me what he said while still laughing like it was the funniest thing I’d ever heard.  He was about to say something to me but I cut him off and said, “Don’t say anything funny, I’m still enjoying that last joke,” and kept laughing hysterically.

No comments:

Post a Comment