Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rams & Patriots

In this weird dream, I was walking on a beach with one of my brothers and we started to hike up a small sand dune.  Off in the distance to our right was a golf course on an enormous mountain.  There was an amazingly long par 5 that went miles up the mountain side and I said to my brother, “Wow, that’s a doozy of a hole!”  We kept walking along a narrow sandy trail and came upon a bright green ram that wanted to play fetch.  I threw a small stick down the hill and he went after it and brought it back to me.

We kept walking and came to a cliff ledge where the New England Patriots football team were practicing.  The football was hiked to Tom Brady and suddenly I was playing defense.  Without missing a beat, I aggressively rushed Tom and just as I was about to tackle him, I realized he was a cardboard cutout.  As I tackled him, my momentum carried me over the cliff towards the ocean below.

No comments:

Post a Comment