Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baseketball

In this funny dream, I was sitting in the right field bleachers at a New York Yankees baseball game but the stadium was very small.  I had my baseball glove on and had caught two balls that were hit into the bleachers.  Next thing I knew, I was inside a small gymnasium watching Jason Segel (Marshall on the sitcom How I Met Your Mother) shooting hoops by himself.  He was also trying to dunk the basketball and I was laughing at him because he couldn’t do it.  He said to me, “I’ll bet you can’t even touch the rim bro.”

Without saying a word, I walked onto the court and grabbed a basketball and dribbled quickly towards the hoop.  I wasn’t sure if I was going to jump off my left leg or right leg but when I got close to the rim, I planted myself and jumped off both legs.  In slow motion I kept moving higher and higher until my head was well above the rim.  I dunked the ball with authority and hung on the rim for a few seconds.  I dropped to the floor and walked back to the bleachers and grabbed my glove and two baseballs.  I opened a metal door that I thought was leading back to the baseball stadium but when I walked through it, I was in a residential neighborhood that I didn’t recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment