Friday, October 15, 2010

Half-Naked Freeway Sunbathers

In this somewhat erotic dream, I was driving on a freeway in the fast lane but I was the only car on the road.  Up ahead to my left I saw a lot of black smoke so I slowed down a bit.  As I got closer I saw flames right off the freeway and some fireman trying to put out the fire with hoses that weren’t attached to anything.  I swerved around them since they were standing in the middle of the left lane.

To my right was some burning debris and once I navigated through that mess, I noticed there were half-naked women sunbathing all over the freeway.  There were at least 10 of them spread out across the pavement on beach towels, all with long black hair, very tan, and wearing only black lacey underwear and bras.

No comments:

Post a Comment