Friday, October 1, 2010

Tiger Golf

In this crazy dream, I was playing golf with Tiger Woods as part of a publicity stunt he put together to win back his fans, even though there were very few people watching us and it wasn’t being televised.  We played a few holes together and I was pounding cans of beer like they were going out of style, since I was a little nervous.  He commented to me, “Dude, you need to slow down on the booze,” but I kept drinking.

We were about to tee off over a large lake when then this huge black snack thrashed out of the water.  It must have been five stories tall and ten-feet wide.  It sprung out of the lake and slithered across the fairway towards some golfers who were screaming and running for their lives.  We watched the enormous snake terrorize a bunch more people and then it went back into the water and submerged.  We proceeded to tee off and hit our balls over the lake like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment