Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hillbilly Hoop Dreams

In this bizarre dream, I was walking up a small grassy hill and saw a bunch of backwoods hillbillies – perhaps inbreeds – playing basketball on the hillside.  There wasn’t a basketball court but they didn’t seem to care, even though the ball kept bouncing down the hill.  There was one guy who stood out from the others since he was in a police uniform and looked normal.  For some reason I knew he had recently won a $59 million law suit and that these hillbillies were working for him illegally.

I sat in the dirt watching them play and noticed a black wallet half buried in the ground.  There was lots of cash in it so I quickly put it in my pocket.  Then I noticed money all over the ground and frantically stuffed the bills down my pants until I saw some hillbillies coming my way.  There was a house nearby so I quickly walked towards it and then I found myself in the garage doing bicep curls.  A few hillbillies walked by me, all carrying wads of crumpled up cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment