Monday, October 25, 2010

Motorcycle Delivery

In this weird dream, I was driving in my car up this winding road in a nice residential neighborhood.  The houses looked familiar to me, especially the huge colorful ones at the very top of the hill.  I think I had perhaps seen them in another dream.  When I got to the top they weren’t houses at all, but huge car ports made to look like homes to the people looking up at them from the base of the hill.

I kept driving and it suddenly became dark outside.  The road quickly came to a dead end so I stopped the car.  About 10 feet in front of me fireworks started shooting up in the air.  A motorcycle then came flying over my car and skidded to a screeching halt right behind me.  I got out to see what was going on and this huge guy in all black leather got off the bike and said, “Here’s your motorcycle.”

No comments:

Post a Comment