Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bass Guitar Hero

In this strange dream, I was on a large stage playing bass guitar in an all base guitar band.  The spotlights were so bright that I couldn’t see the crowd but we were jamming nonetheless.  We didn’t have a lead singer or drummer and we only played bass guitar solos.  I was watching another guy on stage play for a while, waiting for my turn to rock out on my bass guitar.  When he was done, I went right into my solo.


My fingers were moving so fast on the guitar neck that it looked like there were two hands on it.  My other hand was plucking the thick strings furiously and I must have played for five minutes.  When I was done I thought to myself, “Wow, that was awesome since I’ve never played bass guitar before in my life.”  Then the bright spotlights turned off so we could see what we thought would be a huge cheering crowd.  However, we were in a hotel conference room with a bunch of older guys in suits, sitting in classroom style desks, taking notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment