Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The River Wild

In this weird dream, I was swimming upstream in a massive river that was producing ocean-like waves.  Like a determined salmon, I plowed through wave after wave and finally got to a slow part of the river and got out to rest.  As I sat there, I saw a guy sitting on a large rock in the middle of the river with the water rushing by him on both sides.

He stuck his hand in the river and the water to his left almost came to a standstill.  To his right, he created a massive wave-like ramp and a few guys were surfing down the river and jumping off it.  Some guys were also body surfing over it and since I didn’t have a surfboard, I thought I’d give that a try.  When I got back into the water, the current immediately took me off in the opposite direction and I got sucked down the rapids and tumbled over a bunch of massive rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment