Friday, October 29, 2010

Castration Camp

In this nightmare, my friends and I were driving in an older American muscle car – I was sitting in the back seat by myself – heading to the foothills for a weekend getaway.  I didn’t know where we were going but my friends assured me I would like the place, which they described as a small mountain town where we could just relax.  After driving for a while, we turned onto a dirt road and drove for a little bit longer.  I could see some small, log-cabin like buildings and what started to resemble a town.  As we got closer, I saw a big overhanging wooden sign that read, “Castration Camp.”

I freaked out and tried to open the doors but I couldn’t.  My friends told me to relax and that everything was okay because I had an appointment.  As we got further into the little town, I saw people walking around carrying what looked like giant fingernail clippers, which I assumed was their castration tool.  I panicked and busted one of the back passenger windows and frantically made my way out of the car.  I ran like hell but then heard gun shots.  I looked over my shoulder and saw a few of the town folk shooting at me with rifles so I just kept running until I got to the main road.

No comments:

Post a Comment