Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bed, Bath and Way Beyond

In this strange dream, I was bicycling on a quiet downtown street behind a white Jeep Wrangler.  The Jeep wasn’t going that fast but the driver lost control and the car flipped upside down and then rolled a few times.  When it came to a stop, the driver got out and I asked him if he was ok and if I should call 911.  He said he was fine and that he was just a little drunk.  As we were talking, a red Jeep Wrangler drove by us and got into a similar end-over-end accident.

The guy then saw a Bed, Bath & Beyond store and got all excited and said we should go shopping.  I realized he was gay when we got into the store and he screamed in excitement like a little girl.  He ran off in one direction and I went my own way and found my girlfriend sitting at a table having coffee with a woman I work with.  She completely ignored me so I left the store and got on my bike.

As I was biking home, I needed to find a way to cross the freeway and came upon a cop who pointed me in the right direction.  But when I got to where he directed me to go, it was a small canal that went over the freeway.  I had to float down it but on both sides of the canal were poor people of all ages spitting at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment