Monday, November 22, 2010

Bridge Over Troubled Waters

In this strange dream, I was standing on the ledge of a large bridge with a good friend of mine.  We were about 100 feet up and were planning on jumping into the river below.  I could see lots of rocks and there were some shallow parts of the water so picking the right place to land was essential.  Without hesitation, my friend jumped and landed in a deep part of the river.  He yelled at me to hurry up and jump.

I decided I didn’t want my keys in my pocket so I threw them down to him.  They landed about 10 feet away from him and instantly sank so he dove down and retrieved them.  I was nervous but decided to just close my eyes, jump and hope for the best.  Next thing I knew I was in a deep part of the water, floating next to my friend.  I looked up at the bridge and it was now much smaller and only about 10 feet above the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment