Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I’m Skiing….No Wait, I’m Flying

In this cool flying dream, I was at the Heavenly Valley ski resort in South Lake Tahoe, ready for a day of skiing.  It was Spring time so there was not a lot of snow, especially at the base of the mountain.  As I skied further down the hill, there was less and less snow until I was eventually skiing on dirt.  To my left there was a steep drop off but the mountain was covered in fresh snow and there was lots of it.

I decided to ski down this terrain and eventually went over this small jump.  Once I got elevated I kept climbing higher until I was flying over the large pine trees.  I flew for a while until I was eventually over Lake Tahoe and then I started to descend quickly.  I landed in the lake and glided across the water until I quickly hit the shore, which turned out to be the base of the ski resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment