Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Millionaire Arms Dealer

In this action-packed dream, I was sitting outside a warehouse trying to figure out a way to get in, since I suspected there were arms dealers inside.  I was wearing all camouflage clothes and my face was painted black and green but I didn’t have any weapons.  I found an unlocked door and slowly opened it and quietly inched my way into the warehouse.

Inside there were dozens of rows of stacked wooden crates and I assumed they were all filled with illegal weapons.  Behind some nearby crates I heard some men talking so I made my way towards the source.  When I got close enough to see them, I was shocked to see that one of the guys was a good friend of mine and he was clearly in charge of the operation.  With him were two large henchmen equipped with automatic rifles.  One of the henchmen spotted me and they both started running towards me so I sprinted in the opposite direction.  I temporarily lost them so I climbed up to the top of a large stack of crates so I could attack them once they got close.

Then suddenly the crates came tumbling down and I fell hard onto the cement floor.  Before I knew what had happened, the two men had picked me up by my arms and were dragging me away.  They eventually sat me down on a small wooden chair and then my buddy appeared before me.   I said to him, “This is quite an operation you have here.”  To that he replied, “I plan to be a millionaire by January.”

No comments:

Post a Comment