Friday, November 19, 2010

Check Out Those Cans!

In this bizarre dream, I was driving on the freeway and to the right of me was a beat up flatbed pick-up truck.  The back of the truck was completely filled with aluminum cans and an attractive woman was sitting on top of them.  Of course some cans kept falling out onto the freeway and every time this happened, the driver would stop so the woman could get out and pick them up.  For some reason I stopped every time as well.

Next thing I knew, I was inside a garage with the woman and the man who was driving the truck.  They each grabbed one can from the back of the truck and set them upright on the cement floor.  In unison they jumped up and landed on top of their respective can in hopes of crushing them.  The cans didn’t budge so both of them were now balancing on top of their respective can.  I asked them, “Can I help you crush some cans?”  The woman replied curtly, “Don’t even think about touching our cans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment