Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stepping on Knives and Throwing Scissors

In this strange dream, I was running through the woods with some guy I didn’t know, chasing after my brother and a group of his friends.  I thought it was perhaps a recreational event – like capture the flag or paintball – until I stepped on the handle of a large hunting knife and it flew straight up, nearly piercing my face.  As I kept running, I stepped on a few more knives with the same result every time.  We stopped and the guy said, “Let me take care of this.”

Before I could object, he had doused a rag with gasoline and lit it on fire.  He then threw the flaming rag in the direction of my brother and his friends.  When the rag landed it triggered a huge explosion so we walked off in the other direction.  As we were walking we looked down at a parking lot and saw the group of guys getting into one of their SUVs.  We were at least 100 yards away but with all my might a chucked a pair of scissors at them.  Surprising, they made it to the parking lot and landed close to them.  However, they didn’t even notice and got in their car and drove away.

No comments:

Post a Comment