Monday, November 29, 2010

A Hole in the Door and a Sword in my Chest

In this scary dream, I was in my apartment sleeping when I was awoken by a noise coming from right outside my front door.  I got up to check it out and was shocked to see that a small hole had been cut in my door and a hand was reaching in to try and undue the lock.  The person must have heard me and quickly jerked their hand away.  A couple of seconds later a large sword was thrust through the hole and the blade just missed my stomach.

I grabbed his wrist and started pulling hard and he dropped the sword.  However, he was able to free up his hand and pulled it back through.  Knowing he didn’t have his weapon, I bent down to look through the hole and immediately another blade was coming toward my right eye.  I pulled back and the blade missed my face but hit me square in the chest and I woke up instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment