Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Dolphin Sea Lion King

In this funny dream, I was in a cave with an ex-girlfriend of mine.  We were sitting around a small fire talking when she asked me if I was dating anyone.  I told her I had met someone special, that we had been dating for a while and that I was very happy.  I could see this upset her so she quickly announced she was dating an awesome guy too, but I was sure she had made it up.

Then from outside the cave I heard faint sounds of someone screaming in excitement.  I ran outside the cave, looked up and saw this guy skateboarding down the side of a steep rocky mountain.  He was moving fast down the hill and eventually jumped right over me and the mouth of the cave.  When he landed he propelled himself off his skateboard and plunged into the large river that was at the base of the mountain.

He was submerged for a bit of time and when he finally surfaced, he was sitting on the back of what looked like a cross between a dolphin and a sea lion.  The strange animal glided gracefully across the water and brought the guy to shore.  When he got off the dolphin sea lion, he gently patted it on the head a few times and then it happily swam away.  My ex-girlfriend suddenly appeared at the mouth of the cave and said, “That’s my boyfriend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment